The Walt Disney Family Museum offers its partners a unique co-branding opportunity and sponsor recognition benefits designed to meet strategic goals.
The museum engages key audiences through comprehensive marketing and communication campaigns, outstanding hospitality, dynamic community engagement (including school site visits, hands-on activities for youth and family), and forums for industry leaders and influencers.
Sponsorship opportunities for 2017 include:
Naming opportunities (available for three or five years) of highly visible museum venues:
- State-of-the-art learning centers, serving 37,000 participants per year
- 114-seat theater, hosting film screenings and public programs as well as in-use as a sought after San Francisco venue for private and corporate events
- Theater Gallery, home to multiple special exhibitions and installations each year
- The Teen Animation Festival International (April 2017)
- The Big Draw (October 2017)
- The museum has earned a reputation for developing original, internationally significant exhibitions. After premiering in San Francisco, many have gone on other venues across the country. For a list of 2017 exhibition opportunities, please contact our development team.
Museum partners enjoy a customized suite of benefits which integrate into marketing and communications campaigns, allowing sponsors to access a dynamic arts and culture audience. Specific benefits are scaled to match investment, and may include:
- On-site and campaign logo and/or name recognition, including integration into robust marketing and communication campaigns (print, out-of-home, online, social, and broadcast)
- Customized promotional offers
- Customized hospitality packages
To discuss partnership with The Walt Disney Family Museum, please contact:
Director of Institutional Advancement